※The school entrance day is specified in the admission procedure guide to be mailed.
Application Period and School Entrance Date
|Course||Standard study period||Application deadline||Results delivery||School entrance|
|April||2 years||Late September the year before||Late February||Early April|
|July||1year 9months||Late January||Late May||Early July|
|October||1 year 6months||Late April||Late August||Early October|
|January||1year 3months||Late August||Late November||Early January|
Selection method and result announcement
Documents check and interview at local places
We decide who will pass based on the results of document and interview.
We will submit documents of those students who passed the second screening to the Tokyo Immigration Bureau to apply for the Certificate of Eligibility. Students who are approved will get their documents back.
Applicants who are approved will get the Certificate of Eligibility from Tokyo Immigration Bureau.
Applicants who are not approved will get an explanation letter and original copy of certificates like graduation diploma back.
Documents to be prepared by Applicant
- Application form (form provided by OJI web )
- Personal history form (form provided by OJI web)
- Family in Domestic of Financial Supporter form (form provided by OJI web)
- Photographs 4 (4×3㎝, taken within the last 3 months. Name written on back.)
- Copy of applicant passport
- Certificate of graduation (original, copy not accepted)
- School record for all semesters at the last school graduated (original, copy not accepted)
(If the applicant entered an elementary school at an age older or younger than the starting age of compulsory education, all the certificates of graduation and all the grade records for all schools graduated are needed. )
- Documents certifying financial ability of the applicant ( Financial suppoter is desirable for applicant’s father or mother )
- Following documents are required;
- Financial support form (form provided by OJI web)
- Certificate of the payer’s bank balance
- Certificate of payment — (prescribed form)
- Certificate of relationship with the applicant
- Certificate of the payer’s annual income and tax payment for 3 years
※ All documents mentioned- above must be original be issued within 3 months.
※ Additional documents may be required for the applicants from immgiration.
Tuition and Fees
(For all students)
(April students) 1year
(July students) 9months
(October students) 6months
(January students) 3months
|Application fee||20,000 JPY||-||-||-||-|
|Enrollment fee||50,000 JPY||-||-||-||-|
|Facilities fee||50,000 JPY||50,000 JPY||40,000 JPY||30,000 JPY||20,000 JPY|
|Books and materials||30,000 JPY||30,000 JPY||20,000 JPY||15,000 JPY||10,000 JPY|
|Tuition||580,000 JPY||580,000 JPY||440,000円||290,000 JPY||150,000 JPY|
|Total||730,000 JPY||660,000 JPY||500,000 JPY||335,000 JPY||180,000 JPY|
What is the application requirement of OJI INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE INSTITUTE ?
Students who have completed 12 or above years of formal education in home country. Students who do not hold a bachelor’s degree or above need to have one of the following Japanese exam scores:
1. Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 Level
2. J-TEST Exam F Level
3. NAT Exam Level 5 or above. Pass or get a score above 250.
Students should have clear study goals, be hardworking, well-behaved, and have no health problems.Student’s financial sponsor must have enough financial ability. Additionally, the score of BJT, STBJ, TOP-J, J-cert are available.
When should I pay tuition fees and dorm fees?
After we get the Certificate of Eligibility of Residence from the Immigration Bureau, we will send you the copy of it to your agent institution. After you confirm that, please send the first year’s tuition fees and half year’s dorm fees to the school’s bank account as soon as possible. After we confirm that the money has arrived, we will mail the original copy of Certificate of Eligibility of Residence and related materials to the agent institution.
If the Japanese embassy in my country does not pass my visa application, do you return my paid tuition fees and dorm fees?
According to the school rules, after you mail the offer letter and the copy of your passport to us, we will return your money except for the application fee and enrollment fee. However, the applicant need to pay the service charge for sending the money back.
Application for Admission
Application for Admission for OJI
Necessary documents list to be prepared