- This course is for people who are living in Japan and who will live in Japan for a period of time.
- This course fit for those who just begin to learn Japanese, who have learned Japanese on their own, and who want to brush up from their social life in reading and writing.
- This course is possible for you to balance your Japanese study and your life (ex. Housework, child-care, jobs, etc.)
- Let’s start from knowing your pronunciation habits. You should aim at making the listening clearly understand your pronunciation. There is about 10mins practice at the beginning of every class.
- Let’s learn words that can be useful in your life in Japan. You will learn to read Hirakana, Katakana, Kanji and increase your Japanese vocabulary.
- Comprehensive Japanese
- Let’s learn Japanese systematically and build the foundation of learning. You will learn necessary life information and methods to deal with problems, and you will use Japanese to realize your goals as a social member living in Japan. Furthermore, you should aim at learning expressions and vocabulary that are used in various situations in life and improve your communication skills.
|Level||Class||Examples of communication goals||Japanese level|