- Completed 12 or above years of formal education in foreign country and hold the qualification to enter that country’s university.
- Students who have graduated from senior high school but not university should have passed JLPT N5 Level or J-TEST Exam F Level or NAT Exam Level 5 or above.
Application Period and School Entrance Date
|Course||Standard study period||Application deadline||Submission to Immigration Administration Bureau||Results delivery||School entrance|
|April||2 years||Mid-November the year before||Late November||Late February||April 15th|
|July||1year 9months||Mid-March||Late March||Late May||July 15th|
|October||1 year 6months||Mid-May||Late May||Late August||October 15th|
|January||1year 3months||Mid-September||Late September||Late November||January 15th|
- If the school entrance day is a break day, it will turn to the next day.
- The application starts about half a year before school starts. Your application materials may need correction and supplement so please apply as soon as possible.
Application method and application fee
- Mail or bring your documents to school during application period.
- When you submit your application documents, please pay 20000Yen application fee.
- Once we accept your application documents and application fee, we will not return them.
- We will not accept your application if documents are not complete.
Selection method and result announcement
- First screening
- Documents check and interview at local places
- Second screening
- We decide who will pass based on the results of document and interview. We will submit documents of those students who passed the second screening to the Tokyo Immigration Bureau to apply for the Certificate of Eligibility. Students who are approved will get their documents back.
- Third screening
- Applicants who are approved will get the Certificate of Eligibility from Tokyo Immigration Bureau. Applicants who are not approved will get an explanation letter and original copy of certificates like graduation diploma back.
Tuition and Fees
|First time (For all students)||Second time (April students) 1year||Second time (July students) 9months||Second time (October students) 6months||Second time (January students) 3months|
|Application fee||20,000 Yen||ー||ー||ー||ー|
|Enrollment fee||50,000 Yen||ー||ー||ー||ー|
|Facilities fee||50,000 Yen||50,000 Yen||40,000 Yen||30,000 Yen||20,000 Yen|
|Books and materials||30,000 Yen||30,000 Yen||20,000 Yen||15,000 Yen||10,000 Yen|
|Tuition||580,000 Yen||580,000 Yen||440,000 Yen||290,000 Yen||150,000 Yen|
|Total||730,000 Yen||660,000 Yen||500,000 Yen||335,000 Yen||180,000 Yen|
What is the application requirement of Oji International Language Institute?
- 1. Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 Level
- 2. J-TEST Exam F Level
- 3. NAT Exam Level 5 or above. Pass or get a score above 250.
Students should have clear study goals, be hardworking, well-behaved, and have no health problems.Student’s financial sponsor must have enough financial ability.
What is the selection method of Oji International Language Institute?
We will get applicants’ resumes from applicants themselves or agent institutions. We will select students through materials check and interviews. Applicants must have at least one of the parents with them at the interview. If you miss the interview, we will cancel your admission.
When should I pay tuition fees and dorm fees?
After we get the Certificate of Eligibility of Residence from the Immigration Bureau, we will send you the copy of it to your agent institution. After you confirm that, please send the first year’s tuition fees and half year’s dorm fees to the school’s bank account as soon as possible. After we confirm that the money has arrived, we will mail the original copy of Certificate of Eligibility of Residence and related materials to the agent institution.
If the Japanese embassy in my country does not pass my visa application, do you return my paid tuition fees and dorm fees?
According to the school rules, after you mail the offer letter and the copy of your passport to us, we will return your money except for the application fee and enrollment fee. However, the applicant need to pay the service charge for sending the money back.